This product contains 20 Common Core Math 1/Algebra 1 practice exam questions. You can use these problem cards in a variety of ways.
• First, print them on colored paper, laminate, and cut them out.
• I put the problem cards on a table in the front of my classroom. Students come up, pick a card, take it back to their desk and work it out in the correct space on their answer sheet.
• Then they take their problem card back to the table and get a new one.
• This method has two advantages that I like. First, students can work at their own pace. Second, it allows students the opportunity to get out of their desk and move around the room a little bit.
• You can also put students in partners or groups and have them work on the problems together.
• If you have more than 20 students and you want them to work individually, just make 2 sets of the cards.
• An alternate idea is to make chutes and ladders game boards on poster paper and have students play a review game with a group.
This product is also available in my Final Exam Review Bundle! This bundle includes 5 review products for only $9.99! Check it out:
Common Core Math 1/Algebra 1 Final Exam Review Bundle (5 products!)
Check out my other final exam resources for Common Core Math 1/Algebra 1!
Common Core Math 1 “Minute to Win it” Exam Review Game
Polynomials, Equations, Inequalities, Midpoint and Distance Review Jeopardy
Common Core Math One: 12 Days of Christmas EOC Review Worksheet
Common Core Math 1: Foldable Formula Sheet