This package will get you through the beginning of the science fair to the end.
- Topic proposal
- Tips for Presenting
- Timeline for WHOLE project
- Student tips, handouts, pictures for guidance and resource
- Sample (2 pages) from Scientific Methods Paper
- Scientific Methods Paper RUBRIC for grading
- Scientific Methods Paper Page Guide
- Rubric for Science Fair grading for judges to use
My first year conducting a science fair was ROUGH because there are so many resources out there; most of which you don't even need. This is exactly what I will use next year and the year after. It was clear and concise to the students and parents.
SUGGESTION: Do not rely on students to be on top of things with the Timeline. I will be creating a bulletin board to actively engage the students to know what's due on the timeline so there is no rushing. Students should submit a rough draft for you to edit, and this may go along with a LA research paper on a loosely related topic!
Please enjoy, and I hope it will be as much use to you as it was to me :D