Conflict Resolution Bundle! This bundle of conflict resolution resources includes trading cards, word wall pictures and a game to help you teach conflict resolution, problem solving, or bullying. The resources and activities in this bundle are especially helpful for ELL students learning new conflict resolution vocabulary and I’ve found all my students enjoy using them!
English + Spanish (A Spanish Conflict Resolution Bundle version is now included for FREE)
Save $2.00 by buying this Conflict Resolution Bundle!
This Conflict Resolution Bundle includes:
Conflict Resolution Cards:
• 16 conflict resolution trading cards with the word and picture of the type of conflict resolution on the front and an explanation and an example sentence on the back.
• The same 16 conflict resolution cards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own picture of the type of conflict resolution and room to write their own explanations and sample sentences.
• 8 blank cards that students can use to add more conflict resolution terms to as they come across them in their discussions, experiences, or studies.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their conflict resolution cards in.
• An enlarged set of these cards that you can post in your room as a conflict resolution word wall or bulletin board.
• A list of ways you can use these conflict resolution vocabulary flashcards/trading cards with your students that is based on Robert Marzano’s “Six Steps to Better Vocabulary Instruction”. This list helps me because I can show parents, administrators, other teachers, etc. that I’m using research-based methods in my classroom.
• Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class.
I print these conflict resolution flashcards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper. The front of each card has the conflict resolution with its picture. The back has an explanation and an example sentence.
Conflict Resolution Word Wall/Bulletin Board Cards
• 16 conflict resolution word wall cards with pictures representing them.
• 2 blank templates with the same border that you can write your own types of conflict resolution on and draw your own pictures on if there are other terms you’d like to add to your word wall. I love having my students do this because they feel a sense of pride and ownership as they look at their own words and pictures that they added to the word wall.
As you can see in the thumbnails, these print out on a regular 8 ½ by 11 sheet of paper. There are 2 conflict resolution vocabulary words/phrases with a picture representing them on each page. You just need to cut them in half and they’re ready to go!
Printable Conflict Resolution Board Game:
This is a fun board game that you can use with your students to teach types of conflict resolution. As students move around the board they choose a conflict resolution card and then spin the spinner to see whether they will act out the word, draw it, use it in a sentence, or give the definition. The board game, pieces and cards are quick and easy to set up so students can start playing right away.
This printable conflict resolution Board Game includes:
• A printable, colorful “Conflict Resolution Game” board (that works just as well printed in gray scale).
• A set of conflict resolution related game pieces that students can cut out and fold with the option to draw their own pictures to give students a sense of choice and ownership in the game.
• A set of Conflict Resolution Game rules for students to read and follow.
• A page of teacher notes/tips to help the game run smoother.
• An answer key with sample sentences, definitions, and pictures for each conflict resolution word to help the other players on the team decide whether the player is correct or not during their turn.
• A set of conflict resolution game cards to cut out to place on the game board with an optional back side that can be printed onto the backs of the cards to make it more difficult to see the word through the card.
Also included is a Spanish Conflict Resolution Bundle set now included for FREE to use with Spanish speaking or bilingual students!
The 16 conflict resolution terms used in this bundle are:
• Talk it out
• Take turns
• Walk away
• Tell them to stop
• Find another game
• Talk to an adult
• Take a deep breath
• Count to 10
• Think what you would want
Here are some related products:
Conflict Resolution Cards
Conflict Resolution Cards and Word Wall
Conflict Resolution Game
Conflict Resolution Word Wall
Positive Character Traits Trading Cards and Word Wall
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Conflict Resolution Bundle
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License