"Conquest Math" - challenge and enrich children's critical thinking skills through math word problems. Specifically designed for 2nd - 5th grade.. This great program has been used by teachers and parents to enhance their children's math, thinking, and problem solving skills.
What is Conquest Math Challenge?
Conquest Math Challenge is an opportunity for teachers and parents to enhance their child’s ability to use their critical thinking skills to solve analytical problems. This is a voluntary program and is not intended to be treated as homework. It is intended to be a fun program that brings parents and children together at home in support of enriching your child’s mind.
How does the program work?
Conquest Math Challenge is an 18 week program. Children will simply receive 5 Conquest Math Challenge critical thinking word problems every week.
The complete program includes the following:
- Parent Communication Flyer with complete program instructions
- Award Certificates
- 18 Weeks of 5 word problems each for students in 2nd and 3rd grade. (90 problems in all)
- Answer sheets for the 18 weeks of 2nd and 3rd grade problems.
- 18 Weeks of 5 word problems each for students in 4th and 5th grade. (90 problems in all)
- Answer sheets for the 18 weeks of 4th and 5th grade problems.
- Points Tracking Sheet for Teachers