Great review of contractions for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd graders. Students will write the 2 words that make up the given contraction. It can be used as a Scoot game or Task Cards during Centers.
Each game includes:
20 Task Cards
1. Print, laminate, and cut task cards A-T.
2. Copy recording sheet for class.
3. Place task cards in order around the room.
4. Have each student start at a different card. They must write the answer in the box that matches the letter on the card.
5. When the teacher says SCOOT, students rotate to the next card. (Make sure to clearly explain which way to rotate.)
6. Students should rotate around the room and eventually end up at their desk.
( If you are using them as Task Cards:
*Make sure students record their answer in the correct box.)
7. Collect papers and assess.
Be sure to check out my other Scoot Games:
Scoot Bundle- 5 Games Included
Addition and Subtraction Scoot