This is a video Math challenge for students to have a real world math problem.
Get your student this activity and have them break-free for a typical traditional classroom math class.
This math video challenge contains 5 math non-routine math problems that will motivate and l challenge your students real world math problem, very easy to answer, no algebra or formula needed.
Answers are in the last part of the video. Make sure you "pause" each to discuss answer with your students!
Your students might come up with different creative solutions! which is good! and this will makes them love math :)
Some low achieving in math class can answer this!! This activity can be used for 6th grade to 10th grade!
Suggestion for this math video challenge!
1. Group your students into pairs or with 3 members each group.
2. Students should listen carefully and should take notes(given of the problem), so they can answer it correctly
3. They have one minute to answer each challenge.
4. Reveal the answer after each challenge and let your student explain their answer, so you can have a mathematical discourse. (some students might answered it by backward, patterns, trial and error, etc)
5. two points for each challenge. Whoever got the highest points wins!