Do you need a back to school math review
? This 16-page packet contains 20 days of Back to School Daily Math for Fifth Grade students
. These sheets are aligned with fourth grade common core standards to act as a review for the first month back to school. Not only will these easy to use, no-prep printables help your students review previously taught concepts, but they will also give you a good understanding of the levels your students are working at, in terms of the previous year's standards.
Some of the specific topics
covered in this packet include:
- Basic multiplication & division.
- Using multiplication to solve word problems involving multiplicative comparison.
- Solving multistep word problems using the four operations.
- Finding factor pairs for a whole number in the range 1 – 100.
- Generating number patterns.
- Reading and writing multi-digit whole numbers using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form.
- Comparing two multi-digit numbers.
- Using place value to round multi-digit whole numbers to any place.
- Fluently adding and subtracting multi-digit whole numbers.
- Multiplying a whole number of up to four digits by a one-digit whole number, and multiplying two two-digit numbers.
- Finding whole number quotients and remainders with up to four-digit dividends and one-digit divisors.
- Decomposing fractions.
- Adding and subtracting fractions.
- Adding and subtracting mixed numbers with like denominators.
- Multiplying fractions by whole numbers.
- Using decimal notation for fractions with denominators 10 or 100.
- Comparing two decimals to hundredths.
- Equivalent fractions.
- Solving for area and perimeter.
- Understanding the relative sizes of measurement units.
- Using the four operations to solve word problems involving distances & intervals of time.
- Identifying line segments, angles and parallel lines.
- Recognizing a line of symmetry for a polygon.
Each page in this packet contains two days of Daily Math, with five questions for each day. Each day covers various common core standards, in the attempt to provide students with a comprehensive review of skills.
These pages can be provided to students at the beginning of a math period, be placed in a math center for independent work, or can be given as homework to students in need of a skill review.
**Answer Keys included**
**Get the Daily Math 2 (Fall) Fifth Grade pack HERE
**Get the Daily Math 3 (Winter) Fifth Grade pack HERE
**Get the Daily Math 4 (Spring) Fifth Grade pack HERE
**Get the Daily Math 5 (End of Year Review) Fifth Grade pack HERE
**Get the Daily Math Summer Take-Home Booklet Fifth Grade pack HERE
Or, buy the bundle & save! Daily Math Fifth Grade Bundle Pack
**You can find Daily Math for other grades HERE
Thanks for looking!
- Love to Learn, 2015