Introduction to Data Science Complete Course
Slides, worksheets, projects and quizzes.
Students will be able to gather, manipulate, and interpret data in productive and useful ways. In addition, students will understand how to set up computerized systems to collect and work with data. Finally, students will learn modern tools for generating reports and visualizations from data. This course will give students a greater understanding of the field of data science, and prepare them with a strong foundational groundwork for a course of study in this branch of Computer Science.
- Data Storage and Databases [SQW]
- Data Collection [SQW]
- Data Mining and Statistics [SQW]
- Data Visualization [SQW]
- Coding for Data Science [QW]
- Spreadsheet Functions and SQL - Relational Databases [S]
- Machine Learning and Neural Networks [Q]