Decimals includes notes, activity pages, four exit tickets, homework, and two quizzes to support lessons on decimals and decimal operations. This decimals bundle is geared toward 6th and 7th grade students; it is not meant for elementary school lessons on decimals or decimal operations.
Activity pages include:
(1) Review: What is a decimal?
(2) Straighten Up, Fill Up, Add Up (Adding decimals)
(3) Model decimal addition
(4) Decimal addition activity
(5) Stack, Attach, and Subtract (Subtracting decimals)
(6) Model decimal subtraction
(7) Decimal subtraction activity
(8) Multiplying decimals
(9) Modeling decimal operations
(10) Using grids to multiply decimals
(11) Dividing Decimals by Whole Numbers
(12) Dividing Decimals by Decimals
(13) Modeling Decimal Division with Grids
Please click on the preview for more details.
Each purchase of Decimals is for individual use only. The individual licensee can make copies for one classroom only. Licensee cannot upload product to Internet for any reason. Additional licenses are available on TeachersPayTeachers.com
© 2015 NJM All Rights Reserved