• This informal inventory was developed for use with my students with special needs in order to monitor progress with decoding of two-syllable and multisyllabic words. This inventory helps to monitor IEP Goals and Objectives. Lists include
CVC Syllable Words
VCE Syllable Words
Open Syllable Words
Suffix Endlings and Consonant -le Words
R-Controlled Syllable Words
Vowel Digraphs/Vowel Diphthong Syllable Words
• This inventory would assess skills included in the Common Core Standards RF.1.3, RF.2.3, RF.3.3, RF.4.3 and RF.5.3
• This informal inventory may be used in its entirety or the lists can be used separately as needed.
• All words in this informal are real words and are grouped by common phonics patterns.
• Each page is separated by two-syllable words and multisyllabic words.
• A score sheet has been added to score lists in their entirety.
• If you need an informal to assess one-syllable words visit my Teachers pay Teachers store and see my product titled Decoding Informal Inventory for One-Syllable Words