Design a Garden PBL | Math Project Based Learning
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This is the perfect spring break packet for grades 1-3! Not only is it low prep (just print and go!) but it’s also fun and engaging (more than just worksheets)! This bundle includes the following:Design a Garden PBL project: A great way to build your students’ critical thinking, math skills, and crePrice $5.78Original Price $8.25Save $2.47
- Project based learning doesn’t have to be intimidating or overwhelming. These packets make PBL so easy – and fun! Not only are they an engaging way for students to build math, writing, and critical thinking skills, but they’re also low prep. All you have to do is hit PRINT! Sounds pretty nice, rightPrice $6.47Original Price $9.25Save $2.78
This “Design a Garden” project is such a fun way to build your students’ critical thinking, math skills, and creativity! It can be used as a stand alone project or you can use it to design a school garden (or even for your students to design their own personal garden)! It includes the following:
- Garden Catalog (with two different pricing options)
- Calculate the Cost spreadsheet (with or without a budget)
- Design Your Garden (with vegetable images)
- Black/white versions
This project can be completed as a whole class, in small groups, or individually – it’s very versatile! It makes the perfect addition to any spring, garden, or plants unit!
Please note: You have permission to send this file digitally to your students. :)
*I LOVE to hear from you! Your feedback is always greatly appreciated AND you earn TpT credits (to use on future purchases) when you leave a review!
**Click the green star to follow my store and stay up to date on all my latest resources, discounts, and freebies!