Developing Alphabet Automaticity
Developed for Pre-K-Grade 1 and Intervention Groups
The effortless recall of letter naming is what is called automaticity. This product was developed to provide daily “warm-ups” to secure a child’s ability to name letters automatically. The warm-up exercises in this product are just that…quick daily warm-ups before formal lessons, whether whole group, small group or intervention groups.
• A Product Overview
• Warm-Up Exercise Directions
• Suggested Digital Sites for Alphabet Songs
• Four sets of Warm-Up Exercises, which are color-coded to represent each set.
• Levels of increasing difficulty organize the Warm-Up Exercises.
• Each set contains capital letters, standard lowercase letters, and “fancy”
lowercase letters a, g, q, t and y.
Interested in receiving TPT credit to use on future purchases! This is how:
Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback and look forward to hearing how the product worked with your students!