DIGITAL CALENDAR ROUTINE | Functional, differentiated, and now PAPERLESS skill work that is the perfect addition to your morning routine and calendar time. This digital calendar will help your students start their day off right, and once mastered, can be a set of skills they complete successfully and independently.
Please watch the video preview for a look at this resource works. :)
What is included?
• 14 (fourteen) calendar slides (please read list below to see skills practiced)
• instructions for opening and editing the document (*must have access to Google Slides™)
• direct link to copy and save the file to your Google Drive™
What skills are practiced?
- How I Feel Today
- Date (Month, Day, Year)
- Days of the Week
- Clothes I Can Wear + Colors
- Days in School
- Piggy Bank (day + days in school)
Nervous or a little curious about going digital in a special needs classroom?
You can find other digital resources >> HERE. <<
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!