Digital Color by Number / Color by Code completed RIGHT in Google Slides™ using just the fill tool. Students will match questions and answers to determine the colors to use to fill the image. The activity is entirely paperless: there is no printing or coloring supplies needed which makes it perfect for distance learning fun!
Questions & answers are EDITABLE so you can customize the skills reviewed for your students.
Includes a mix of St. Patrick's Day, Book Week, Basketball, and Spring themed images for March theme but can work any time of year too!
- 10 digital color by number slides with blank pictures to fill - each includes 9 questions for students to complete.
- Slideshow includes student directions with GIF demo for completing.
Skills Practiced Preloaded for 2nd grade ELA & Math (can be edited)
- Using the fill tool
- Match time word to digital time
- Count quarters dimes, nickels, and pennies and match to total value
- 1 more & 1 less / 10 more & 10 less
- Missing addend
- Adding tens
- Irregular plural nouns
- Common prefixes and suffixes
Since my products all utilize web and app resources, there may be rare times that the technology does not work as planned, which may be out of my control. Please be sure to message me in the Q&A section so I can assist you before leaving feedback. I use all of the resources that I base my packets on frequently and will update products as the apps themselves update.
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Erintegration is not affiliated with and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.