This is the complete collection of lessons for a semester long Digital Photography course.
Students will progress through each of the 13 lessons and learn more advanced techniques through the semester in these lessons:
* History of Photography (worksheet set, PowerPoint & quiz)
* Photography Basics
* Camera Controls
* Composing Pictures
* People Pictures
* Lighting (direction and quality)
* Black & White (series of 4 lessons)
* Macro Photos
* Action Photography
* Constructed Identity poster
* Unit/Semester Cumulative Test (note: some questions will need to be removed if you are not using the Davis Textbook)
Many of the lessons includes:
* A summary page that relates directly to a from the Davis "Focus on Photography" textbook (Don't have this textbook, the lesson can still be taught without that enrichment).
* Questions that relate to the chapter that can either be used as review, a quiz or a fun game (you choose what to do with the questions/answers)
* Every lesson has a PowerPoint that fully explains the lesson.
A generic rubric worksheet and handout are also included.
All you will need to do is provide the cameras and grade the photos.
If you would like a year long photography course please purchase the first semester here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Digital-Photo-Complete-Semester-2-Course-Photo-Manipulation-2567580
***NOTE: These lessons are the exact lessons I bundled together from the individual lessons I have posted with a BLUE icon that start with "Digital Photo". PLEASE do not purchase both, they are the same material.
I have taught digital photography for 10 years and have used this lesson for years with great success. All my photo lessons on TPT are designed to be taken with a point and shoot camera.