This is a complete collection of lessons for a semester long Digital Photography course. The assignments in this course are predominately Photo Manipulations created in PhotoShop.
This is the second semester of the course found here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Digital-Photo-Complete-Semester-1-Course-2270363
Students will progress through each of the 13 lessons and learn more advanced techniques through the semester in these lessons:
* Red Eye Correction
* Tinting & Sepia in PhotoShop
* Cloning in Photoshop
* Tinted Black & White Photos in PhotoShop
* Creating 2 Layer Photos in PhotoShop
* Creating 3 Layer Photos in PhotoShop
* Creating a 3-Dimensional Photo
* Photographer's Report
* Going on Vacation in PhotoShop
* Making New Species in PhotoShop
* Facelifts in PhotoShop
* Making a Fantasy World
* Master Artist Video
* Unit/Semester Cumulative Test
Many of the lessons includes:
* Every lesson has a PowerPoint that fully explains the lesson step-by-step.
* Example and/or resource images for all assignments that need them.
* PSD (PhotoShop) files for many assignments.
A generic rubric worksheet and handout are also included.
All you will need to do is provide the cameras, computers, internet and PhotoShop.
If you would like a year long photography course please purchase the second semester here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Digital-Photo-Complete-Semester-1-Course-2270363
***NOTE: These lessons are the exact lessons I bundled together from the individual lessons I have posted with a GREEN icon that start with "Digital Photo". PLEASE do not purchase both, they are the same material.***
I have taught digital photography for 10 years and have used these lessons for years with great success. All my photo lessons on TPT are designed to be taken with a point and shoot camera.
13 complete lessons and a final exam