Products in this Bundle (28)
showing 1-5 of 28 products
Distance Learning with Digital Activities. Are your students motivated by technology? Now you can bring task cards to the iPad (or Smartboard, smartphone or computer!). There is no reading required due to visuals on every question so that non-readers can use as well. These interactive task card activities are self-correcting, which means students are unable to move on until they answer correctly. The quiz on Google Forms allows you to assess progress and take data.
If/when new digital task card activities are created they will be added to this bundle and the price will then increase according. Buy now and get future task cards for free.
Please note: This bundle includes all of my interactive PDFs + Boom Cards + the google quizzes that go along with them. It does not include the digital activities on Google Slides. You might also like the drag and drop activity bundle for use on Google Slides HERE.
Here's what is included in each activity:
★ Interactive PDF(s): 20-60 visual questions - won't let students continue until they get it right! These can be used offline in any PDF reader (Adobe, iBooks, etc) after it is downloaded.
- *PLEASE NOTE: As of April 2, these interactive PDFs are no longer working in the Google Classroom preview section or in the browser on a computer. I am hopeful this is a temporary issue as google admits they are having some issues with the increase in volume right now. In the meantime, you can tell families to download and open on their computer or open in the Lumin PDF extension. I'm continuing to work on finding a solution! Email me with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to use Interactive PDFs:
- Download to device (computer, iPad, etc) and play in "fullscreen" mode.
- If student answers correctly, they will receive a fun "yes" screen.
- If the student answers incorrectly, they will see a "no" and be prompted to try again.
★ Boom Cards: 20-60 visual questions that are self checking as well (same task cards as the interactive PDFs, just in a different format!)
- Boom Cards are compatible with Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, and other similar online platforms that permit you to assign by URL.
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. With a free account, you will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins" (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options and data collection, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Try a preview of a boom card desk included in this bundle HERE.
★ Quiz on Google Forms™: 10 question quiz that you can copy and send to your class. After the 10 questions are answered, students will be able to see how they did (and you will be able to see their responses as well)!
*This quiz is editable! You are also able to change and edit answers to customize for your students/class. You can make additional copies of the google quiz and can change pictures to create as many quizzes on the subject as you would like!
Learn when I post new products by following me!
★Click the green star that says "Follow Me" near the top of any page within my store and you will officially be a follower!