Digraph Centers Mega Pack
What educators are saying
Your students will have so much fun with these digraph centers! There are so many fun and diverse activities included to help your students learn and practice digraphs. This packet includes 9 different activities which can be easily differentiated based on the digraph/s you are teaching. There are options for ch, sh, th, ph, wh and ck digraphs included.
1. Digraph Search – Students read the digraph word and search for the picture.
2. Line Them Up – This is best played with 2 people. Students roll a die and cover a picture with the matching digraph. The aim of the game is to get 3 in a line.
3. Secret Words – Students write the beginning sound of each picture to find the secret word.
4. Spin and Search – Students spin the spinner using a pencil and paperclip and then locate the word on the sheet. Then, they color the word using the color code.
5. I Can Find – Students clip the words that match the digraph sound.
6. What’s the Digraph? – Students choose a picture card and write the digraph on the sheet.
7. Match a Digraph – Students match the pictures to the words.
8. Sort it Out – Students sort the pictures under the matching digraph labels.
9. Find the Words – Using cubes or erasable marker, students cover/color the words once they find them.
Both a USA and AUS/UK Version are included.
♥♥♥ Follow me to be the first to hear about FREEBIES and updates ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ Earn TPT Credits when you leave feedback ♥♥♥
I welcome and appreciate any feedback, comments or suggestions.
You may also contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org