Direct and Inverse Variation Task Cards
These 16 task cards cover the following objectives:
1) Identify a direct or inverse variation given ordered pairs.
2) Identify the constant of a direct or inverse variation given ordered pairs.
3) Give the equation of a direct or inverse variation given ordered pairs.
4) Identify a direct or inverse variation given a graph.
5) Identify the constant of a direct or inverse variation given a graph.
6) Give the equation of a direct or inverse variation given a graph.
7) Complete ordered pairs given a direct or inverse variation relationship.
8) Solve direct and inverse variation word problems.
Task cards are very versatile, and can be used in a number of ways. I listed a few suggestions in my preview.
A recording worksheet is also included for students to write down their answers as they use the task cards.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
Direct and Inverse Variation Resource Bundle
Algebra 1 Curriculum
Algebra 1 Activities Bundle
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only
for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.