Perfect for preschool and kindergarten! Great resource to enhance technology in your classroom and distance learning. These 20 Boom Digital Task Cards reinforces color recognition by playing a digital "drag & drop" game. There are audio instructions included on each card to help students be independent learners. Great for math centers, morning work, early finishers and more!
Click below to try out 4 Boom Cards for FREE!
"I Spy" Colors (Birds) (click - full size preview)
- PDF containing link to your Boom Cards
New to Boom Learning? Check out this video that explains all about using Boom Cards™.
More About Boom Learning℠
With your Teachers Pay Teachers purchase, users new to Boom Learning get a three-month free trial of student progress reporting for up to 150 students. Your trial includes the ability to make up to 5 free DIY decks. You may upgrade or cancel at any time. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. Not sure if your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck first. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. If you do not subscribe at the end of your trial, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress. If you do not subscribe we will delete your student records 3 months after the expiration of the trial to protect student privacy.
- DIGITAL - play on I-Pads, Chromebooks, I-Phones, Desk Tops, Lap Tops and more (with internet connection)
- MULTIPLE PURPOSES – great for extension, enrichment, practice or review
- INTERACTIVE – game-like learning that engages students
- LOW PREP & NO GRADING – saves time, time, time
- PAPERLESS - no printing, no copying, no cutting, no laminating
- SELF- CHECKING – students immediately see if their answer is right or wrong, if wrong they get to try again
- IMMEDIATE FEEDBACK – for students and teachers
- DIFFERENTIATION – ability to assign different students, different decks
- ACCOUNTABILITY – for independent learning during Centers or Morning Work
- ASSESSMENT TOOL – easy-peasy progress monitoring and tracking data to inform instruction (not on free version)
- COMPATIBLE - with Google Classroom, Schoology, SeeSaw, Canvas, Moodle, PowerSchool, Class Dojo and more. (because Boom Cards have a link)