The new Montessori-inspired Diversity and Inclusion Bundle is the perfect resource to teach lasting peace.
It promotes love for all no matter a person's race, ethnicity, religion, identity, or disability through the study of relationships with one's self, friends, family, and more!
The Montessori-inspired Diversity and Inclusion Bundle is divided into four parts.
Each printable pack in the bundle:
- Focuses on different types of relationships to provide children answers to all of the many questions they have about people around them.
- Provides teachers and parents several options of printable materials to best meet the needs of every child. No one need worry about having materials appropriate for their children.
- Combines 100% kid-friendly, (appropriate for all audiences) true to life images and definitions children will understand, enjoy and appreciate.
The Montessori-inspired Diversity and Inclusion Bundle includes:
1. Montessori-inspired Friendship Printable Pack
- Discusses appropriate physical boundaries, consent, and ways to show physical affection between friends and family
- Introduces multiple ways to show kindness to others through word and deed
- Includes printables that teach about different types of disabilities including: visual, mobility, auditory, neurological, cognitive, medical, and psychological
- Teaches children how to express emotions appropriate and work on conflict resolution
2. Montessori-inspired Relationships Printable Pack
- Answers questions children may have about LGBTQ+ relationships and identities they observe around them
- Introduces the progression of dating, engagement and marriage in heterosexual and LGBTQ+ relationships for those interested
- Discusses interracial and same race couples
- Includes couples with disabilities
3. Montessori-inspired Family Printable Pack
- Provides multiple activities to help children identify and understand their family units
- Includes half, step, biological, adoptive, foster parent, and sibling options for those who need it
- Introduces LGBTQ+ family relationships for children who may be born into or adopted into that community, and for classmates who are trying to understand how families differ and are the same
- Teaches different ways people say mother, father, grandmother, and grandfather
4. Montessori-inspired Spiritual Needs of Man Printable Pack
- Introduces the difference between self-love, friend love, family love, and romantic love
- Provides materials for the study of major religions around the world
- Includes cultural cards that focus on dance, music, art, and theater
- Discusses different ways people choose to beautify themselves
You will also receive the following bonus:
Montessori-inspired Minimalist Self-Regulation Cards