Also included in
- These task cards enable students to encounter math in a meaningful way and transfer their math skills from the concrete to the abstract. They are highly conceptual and contain 52 math questions in each deck (29 decks and 1,508 cards in all) Multiple Choice, Multiple Select, Unknown Answer, Short Ans$125.00$174.00Save $49.00
These task cards enable students to encounter math in a meaningful way and transfer their math skills from the concrete to the abstract. They are highly conceptual and contain 52 math questions in ALL!! (Multiple Choice, Multiple Select, Unknown Answer, Short Answer, Fill in the blank). Enough questions and question types to provide purposeful differentiation for all levels of learning
Math Task Cards aligned to Common Core Math Standard:
4.G.1 - Draw points, lines, line segments, rays, angles (right, acute, obtuse, straight, reflex), and perpendicular and parallel lines. Identify these in two-dimensional figures.
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Students will be able to develop a conceptual understanding of rays, angles, and perpendicular and parallel lines.
- Students will be able to identify lines as parallel, perpendicular, or intersecting when given two lines.
- Students will be able to identify if an angle is right, acute, or obtuse when and angle is presented.
- Students will be able to identify geometric objects (lines, line segments, ray, angles, perpendicular and parallel lines) in two-dimensional figures.
When Can I use Task Cards? They can be used to introduce, reinforce, remediation, or enrich math skills!
Modeling Conceptual Understanding
Whole Group Lessons
Test Prep or Review
Cut and Paste in Math Journals
Product includes . .
**52 Math Task Cards (pdf) (4 per page)
**52 Task Card Answer Keys (pdf) are Included!!
**Student Answer sheets
Engaging Power Point Slides . . .
**105 Power Point Slides (Each Math Task and Answer Key is included, no need for document camera, just turn on projector and computer. Great resource for reviewing task cards with whole group!!
Feedback is always appreciated and helps you earn TPT credits for future purchases!! Don't forget to click the green star at the top to follow me to get notifications of my newest products, sales, promotions, freebies & newsletters!
Copyright ©Math Technologist
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.