This 29-slide PowerPoint offers a very thorough lesson on the French -ER Verbs. Complete with animation, practice activities, and more, this PowerPoint is a great resource for any French class. The content does not rely on any one textbook or curriculum in particular. Therefore, it can be used universally with any textbook or curriculum on the market.
Topics covered in this PowerPoint include:
- common -ER verbs vocabulary
- definitions of infinitives and conjugation
- subject pronouns and the use of a verb chart
- conjugation of -ER verbs
- forming negative sentences using "ne...pas"
- elision & liaison
- common difficulties associated with various subjects
- the pronoun "on"
- verb + infinitive structure (including the negative)
- negation of indefinite articles
- spelling changes with some -ER verbs/forms