ELEMENTARY MATH FACTS 2 - FREE!
I'm offering these worksheets FREE in the hopes you'll like the way they're made and will check out my store for others. SEE BELOW~
* How about a POWERPOINT PROGRAM on SUBTRACTION FACTS that starts ALL OVER AGAIN if they get one answer wrong?
* How about a set of 15 worksheets on MULTIPLICATION FACTS?
* How about worksheets on add. and sub. facts that encorporate < and >? SEE BELOW FOR ANY OF THESE...
As for these FREE ones - your students must do a "double step" to solve the examples on here.
Each box has 3 math facts in it they have to solve. The facts are a combination of addition and subtraction facts. After solving the 3 facts, they then have to choose the largest one. Good reinforcing of small vs. large as well.
There are 2 full pages which will give your students plenty of practice with their addition and subtraction facts.
See the thumbnails for a clearer idea as to how this works.
* SOME OF MY OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT FIND WORTHWHILE ALSO - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- SUBTRACTION FACTS POWERPOINT ONE!
44 slide program tests and reinforces their Subtraction Facts. INCLUDES less than < and greater than > as well! Designed for individual or small group use. SELF-CORRECTING! This program STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN if they get even one answer wrong! Did I say it was SELF-CORRECTING!!? :)
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH BASIC FACTS
- students use the symbols “<” and “>” in these simple equations involving addition and subtraction facts. Side 1 is all addition, side 2 is all subtraction and side 3 is a combination of both. Reinforcing their facts and learning to use “greater than” and “less than” at the same time.
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS ABOUND!
- 15 worksheets all on multiplication facts. A LOT of great work here to test and reinforce their times tables – includes 3 pages of word problems. This link describes all 15 pages in detail.
- MATH FACTS WORD PROBLEMS
- 32 word problems all dealing with their multiplication facts. Great INTERDISCIPILINARY lesson for math and reading! 32 word problems on 3 worksheets. A lot of good work for your students in both math and reading!
- POWERPOINT “MULTIPLICATION FACTS THREE”
- Imagine a program this is self-correcting! THIS ONE IS! Imagine a program that starts ALL OVER again when an answer is wrong! THIS ONE DOES! Will truly test their multiplication facts. When they get an answer wrong, they must start all over again! Designed for individual or small group use. Great graphics and animation will hold their attention. Different from Powerpoint Mult Facts ONE and TWO!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU - ENJOY YOUR FREEBIE!