showing 1-5 of 6 products
Are you using Engage New York or Eureka Math curriculum? This might be for you! It includes vocabulary posters for teaching Math to your first graders for the entire year. COMMON CORE ALIGNED and supports ENY Modules 1-6!
Each poster contains the vocabulary word, definition, and examples. The terms align with First Grade Modules 1-6 Engage NY and have been presented in a kid-friendly way.
These posters are great for introducing new vocabulary terms or for reviewing previously introduced terminology.
I have provided these posters in BOTH black and white AND color for your printing preference.
This listing is for modules 1-6 Bundled. The Bundle saves you 20% over buying each module separately which is like getting one set of posters FREE.
Terms included are (per ENY teacher's guide):
* Number Sentence or Equation (used interchangeably throughout the module)
* Doubles Plus 1
* Whole (Total)
* Plus Sign
* Minus Sign
* Equal Sign
* Number Bond
* Related Facts ADDED 8-4-16
* One Less ADDED 8-18-16
* One More ADDED 8-18-16
* Addition Key Words "in all" and "altogether" ADDED 9-6-16
* UPDATED AUG. 17, 2017 - now includes a HORIZONTAL WRITTEN LAYOUT (of addition and subtraction equations) OPTION for the posters included in Module 1.
* A Ten (as in ten frame, ten rekenrek, or base ten unit)
* Adding 3 Numbers ADDED 8-21-16
* Make 10 - an Addition Strategy (2 options) ADDED 8-21-16
* Take From 10 - a Subtraction Strategy (2 options) ADDED 8-21-16
* Counting On to Subtract ADDED 8-21-16
* Make 10 - a Subtraction Strategy ADDED 8-21-16
* Get to 10 - a Subtraction Strategy ADDED 8-21-16
* Centimeter Ruler
* Centimeter Cube
* Tally Marks
* Poll (or Survey)
* Table (or Graph)
* (No) Gaps ADDED 1-26-17
* (No) Overlap ADDED 1-26-17
* Indirect Measurement ADDED 1-26-17
* Measuring Paths ADDED 1-26-17
* Category Labels ADDED 1-26-17
* Greater Than
* Less Than
* Place Value
* "The Say Ten Way"
* "Arrow Notation"
* Half Circle
* Quarter Circle
* Rectangular Prism
* Composite Shape
* Fourths (Fourth of)
* Quarter of
* Halves (Half of)
* Digital Clock
* Hour Hand (2 options)
* Minute Hand
* O'clock (2 options)
* Hour (2 options)
* Minute (2 options)
* Half Hour
* Half Past
* Comparison Type Problem (tape diagram)
* Compare with Difference Unknown
* Compare with Bigger or Smaller Unknown (2 options - one illustrating addition, the other subtraction)
* Pennies to Nickels
* Pennies to Dimes
* Nickels to Dimes
* Counting Nickels
* Counting Dimes Corrected 5/12/16
* Counting Quarters
* Counting on with Pennies
If you aren't sure about my work, download module 2 FREE and see what you think! :)
Want to increase student success?
Do you want your students to be engaged?
Do you wish your students would beg to practice their skills?
Now available in my store - send home parent letters and engaging games to help you communicate learning expectations and important skills and strategies with your students' families. I have been getting such great feedback on the letter and games pack; you should really check them out! :D
Looking for 2nd, 3rd, or 4th grade Engage New York materials?
Check my partner Kelie's store Setting the Standard
Feedback and follows are greatly appreciated!