Save $3.00 by buying this bundle! Four fun and engaging calendar patterns are included! Enhance your monthly calendar work by integrating it with Eric Carle’s literature! Cut up and use these ready-made calendar cards, based on Eric Carle’s beloved books, Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?, Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?, The Mixed Up Chameleon, The Very Grouchy Ladybug, and Head to Toe. The innovative cards fit in a typical classroom calendar (3” x 3”). Challenge your students with a different type of pattern while you integrate math and literature! Included, are 4 different sets of:
•31 calendar cards based on these books
•detailed lesson plans, including ways to differentiate through questioning
Learning experiences are directly correlated with the Common Core State Standards:
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
4. Model with mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Attend to precision.
7. Look for and make use of structure.
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
**This product is included in our Eric Carle Author Study--a Complete Integrated Unit! Check out this bundle and save a bundle:
Link-Eric Carle Author Study Unit: Integrated, Differentiated, CCSS Aligned