Aligned with Common Core Standards:
This assessment was built from a series of inquiry-based lessons used with my 9th grade Algebra 1 students.
DISCLAIMER- I teach at a low-income school and my students are basic/below basic and adapted VERY well to this learning style!
1.Evaluate a function from a given graph
2. Complete a table to represent the function
3. Write an equation to represent the function
4. Find the constant rate of change between two points
5. Find and explain the y-intercept of the function
6. Define domain and range and identify domain and range in the problem situation
7. Evaluate the function
**Questions require written responses