This is a Unit has three versions included to be compatible for Google Sheets, Excel 2010 & 2016.
This is a unit to teach high school level computer applications class about Excel
and Google Sheets without a book.
Students will learn Excel on an interactive website, and after each chapter students will edit a spreadsheet they create with 5 different challenge activities. Each challenge activity has a answer key for the teacher. This allows students to apply and practice the knowledge they were taught. Students will has a project at the end of the unit where they will have a budget and have to create an excel spreadsheet to complete the project. Student step by step instructions are included along with an example and rubric.
In this unit students will cover some of the following:
- Excel Interface and Ribbon
- Cell Basics
- Modifying Columns, Rows, Cells and Formatting
- Creating Formulas
- Formatting Tables
- Editing Data
- Creating Graphs and Charts
- 1 unit plan with teacher step by step instructions on teaching this unit
- 5 Student Excel Activities with Answer Keys
- Creating a Word Search Activity
- Excel Interface Activity
- Excel Ribbon and Tab Activity
- Budgeting Project with step by step instructions.
- Budgeting Project Example