Do you have questions about this resource? Message me instantly by clicking HERE!
Please note: The materials in this resource are the same ones included in the LK Teacher Club Membership. If you are a member of the club, please do not purchase these. Thank you!
Please download the Preview first! All of these activities are Common Core aligned.
Fall is my favorite time of year! I love the vibrant colors, warm sweaters, and all of the fun fall festivities!
Your students will be "Falling for Autumn" with this fun and engaging packet. These activities are perfect for all of October and November.
In this 140-page packet, you will find:
Work on Writing/Writing Activities:
- Fall Writing Prompts and Topics
- My Fall Journal (with and without prompts)
- Draw and Write (draw a fall scene and write a matching story)
- Fall Acrostic Poems
- Fall Five Senses Nature Walk Activity (with graphic organizers) and Fall Five Senses mini-booklet
- Fall Sentences (read the three given words and use them in a complete sentence)
- Two Fall Crafts and Writing Prompts (Squirrel Craft: “I’m Nutty About…” and Leaf Craft “If I were a leaf…”
Word Work/Phonics Activities:
- Write the Room (with fall words)
- Pumpkin Real vs. Nonsense Words and Practice Sheets
- How Many Words Can You Make? (with fall words)
- Sweet vs. Rotten (short vowel vs. long vowel) Sorting Word Work Tub and Practice Sheets
- Syllable Sort
- Asking vs. Telling Sort
Math Stations/Math Tub Activities:
- Addition and Subtraction Apple Hunt (scavenger hunt and recording sheet)
- Fall Word Problems (addition and subtraction)
- Pumpkin Pickin' (Commutative Property practice)
- Pumpkin Patch Match-Up Addition Activity
- True/False Sorting Mat and Recording Sheet
Want access to a library of free resources for K-2 students? Join the free VIP Resource Library here!
Come join my private group to connect and collaborate with other primary teachers! Join here!