This product includes 6 different fall themed file folder activities to use in your classroom as centers or stations. You can use these with preschool, kindergarten, at home with your children, and toddlers. All you need to do is cut out the items and attach them to file folders!
If you want to learn more about how I made these file folder activities, how to use them in your classroom, and more pictures, check out our blog post –
1. Leaf Shape and Color Match – recognizing shapes and colors
2. Pumpkin Sizes - sort sizes from smallest to largest
3. Apple Sizes – sort sizes from smallest to largest
4. Pumpkin Letter Match Up – match capital letters to lower case letters
5. Apple Color Match – recognizing colors and color words
6. Counting Squirrels – recognizing numbers and counting