File Folder Activities: Strengthen handwriting, encourage independence and increase shape, letter and number skills with these NINE great file folder games!
This product is perfect for an early childhood program or a special education classroom. Once assembled file folder games are a life-long tool that can be used in an autism program, special education classroom, home therapy or an early childhood preschool program.
Included in this packet:
Line Trace Activity
- Strengthen students handwriting with this line trace activity. Students connect the seeds to the pumpkin by tracing left to right, up to down, down to up and in a circle.
Uppercase Letter Trace Activity
- Students practice tracing uppercase letters A through Z by following the yellow arrows.
Lowercase Letter Trace Activity
- Students practice tracing the lowercase letters a-z by following the yellow arrows.
0-10 Number Trace Activity
- Students practice tracing the numbers 0-10 by following the yellow arrows.
Pumpkin Shape Match
- Students match the pumpkin shapes to the shapes on the board. Shapes include: Circle, Heart, Hexagon, Oval, Rectangle, Rhombus, Square, Star and Triangle.
Number to Quantity Match
- Students match the pumpkin numbers 0-10 to the correct amount of seeds on the board.
Quantity to Number Match
- Students match the 0-10 quantity “seed cards” to the correct pumpkin number on the board.
Uppercase to Lowercase Letter Match
- Students match the uppercase pumpkin letters to the lowercase letters in the pumpkin patch.
Lowercase to Uppercase Letter Matc
- Students match the lowercase pumpkin letters to the uppercase letters in the pumpkin patch.
Download the preview NOW to check out each game and recieve a FREE line trace file folder game!
Here are some more fun fall activities!
Back To School Freebie
Back to School Activity
Halloween Activity: Complete The Picture Puzzle Pack HALLOWEEN Edition
Columbus Day Craft
Looking for some handwriting practice? Check out these great tracing and handwriting activities:
Name Trace Precursor Writing Program
-Teach your students how to write their name successfully!
Color Tracing and Identification
- Flipbook and matching packet teaching students how to read. write and identify colors.
(c) Laura Lanzi 2016
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.