I love implementing Guided Math into my Math Block! However the key to success with Guided Math, is to provide fun content-related centers for the other students who are not meeting with me that day. In addition to, it is important to change centers on a consistent basis so students do not get bored. I created these centers to help with that! Although these are intended for math centers, you may also want to use them for your Guided Math groups. I have included a recording sheets to serve as evidence for completion of the centers. The centers are easy prep— simply copy, laminate and cut. You can store the centers individually in small baggies and place in a basket at specified centers. Thank you for your interest. Enjoy!
Centers included in this package:
1. Turkey Arrays (Writing arrays based on a model)
2. Turkey Tables (Finding multiples of a given number)
3. Turkey Trouble Fractions (Shading in a given fractional amount)
4. Pumpkin Roll and Cover Multiplication Game (Student Markers are provided to be laminated and cut)
5. Addition Magic Apples (Demonstrating knowledge of Commutative Property)
6. Place Value Turkey Sort (Sorting numbers based on place value Ones-Millions)
Take a look at the preview!