PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These activities are great for small group or stations (centers)! My students love working on these activities for additional practice!
Math Activities Included:
(1) Addition Acorns: Students match expression cards to picture addition cards (9 of each). Then they record the equation and sum on the corresponding recording sheet.
(2) Scarecrow Ten Frames: Students match ten frames to number cards (1-10). There are also blank ten frames included. These could be used with the number cards and students can use counters or mini erasers to fill in the blank ten frames.
(3) Number Puzzles: There are 2 number puzzles counting 1-10.
Literacy Activities Included:
(1) Alphabet Puzzles: There are 2 alphabet puzzles for students to put in order to make a picture.
(2) Pumpkin Alphabet Cards: Students make capital letter cards to lowercase letter cards and to picture cards that start with each letter.
(3) Word Family Fences: Students sort word birds according to their word family endings.