Write all throughout the month of February with these fun, engaging writing prompts.
- Help students develop their ability to write a well thought out short piece of writing.
- Including how to rephrase the question in their response, use descriptive words, and how to respond to different types of questions.
- Focused on holidays that happen in the month including Valentine's Day, Lincoln's birthday, Washington's birthday, and Presidents Day.
- Display full screen for morning work
- Print task cards for writing station work.
- Great for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades.
- Easily adaptable for homeschooling too.
This product is a set of 30 writing prompts perfect for each month of the year.
•Prompts come full screen and task card size.
•Most prompts can be written in a short amount of time.
•Student can share their responses with their classmates.
•Have students focus on a writing strategy to reinforce that skill.
More monthly writing prompts to come! Follow my store and buy at a discount for the first 24hrs.
If you need more writing ideas now:
Don't forget to leave feedback. It is a win-win!! I love getting it and you receive TpT credits.
Follow my store and you'll know when I post a new product. They are on sale for the first 24 hrs.
Let me know if you have any questions!