Are you ready to eliminate countless hours of center prep every month? How does simply downloading and assigning centers to your students digitally sound? These interactive PAPERLESS centers were created to help save you time.
Click below to check out a video preview of these centers.
February Math Skills
1. Missing Tooth Numbers (NBT.A.1)
2. Candy Shop Coins
3. Dancing Dragon Doubles (OA.C.6)
4. Comparing Numbers Checkup (NBT.B.3)
5. Friendship Fractions (1.G.A.3 )
6. Dentist Office Data(MD.C.4)
7. The Greater Groundhog (NBT.B.3)
8. Chocolate Tens and Ones (NBT.B.2)
9. Patriotic Numbers
10. Groundhog Shadow Shapes (1.G.A.2)
• 10 interactive math centers to be used with Google Classroom.
• Student directions page with a video for your visual learners.
• Teacher directions about how to use the centers in your classroom.
What type of interactive activities can will students engage in?
• Students will be asked to fill in the blank and drag/drop.
Why should I go digital during my math center block?
• Low prep work
• Increase student engagement
• Check students work quickly
• Easy way to hold students accountable for their work and you can track students work with the click of your mouse!
You may also enjoy…
If you have any questions about this product, please don't hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing.