The February Math Activities are just what you need to keep students engaged and learning during those weeks in late January and early February. Easy to use, the fun February Math Activities with color by number printables includes four differentiated pages with two versions of each page for reaching all of your students. Difficulty increases with each picture number. Great for individual work, partner work, small group work, and learning centers. Perfect sub work. Just print and go!
***You can find this product bundled with six other color-by-number products here for an amazing discount!
Included you'll find
• 4-February-themed mystery pictures
(1-Groundhog, 2-Heart pictures, 1-Letters & Candy)
• 4-February-themed scaffolded pictures (showing the number of items to find)
• 6-multiplication songs to familiar tunes are included for the multiples of 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
• Answer keys
You might also like these other products from It's a Teacher Thing:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.