Feedback Comments for Kindergarten Teachers – A One Page Printable – for quick and easy feedback on children’s writing.
Feedback Comments feature a 7-point checklist for the teacher to indicate “Well Done” or “Next Steps” (Glow and Grow comments).
Feedback Comments are written in simple language, perfect for kindergarten.
Feedback Comments come in 3 sizes: check off, check off with space for a written comment, and large poster.
• Bulletin board displays.
• Writing assignments: Glue the Feedback Comments into kids’ writing notebooks or folders so they may review their own “next steps.”
• Learning Centers: Post the large-sized Feedback Comments at the writing center for easy reference.
• Homework: Send the Feedback Comments home, to help parents and kids assess, revise or edit homework.
• Whole Class review: Open the Feedback Comments PDF on your Smartboard to review expectations.
Feedback Comments for Kindergarten - Suggestions:
1) Print on white, single-colored, or multi-colored papers.
2) Cut off borders and cut out squares, just outside the lines.
3) Staple or glue to each child’s writing. Affix to the front or rear; strait or at an angle, e.g.; jutting off the lower right corner.
4) Check off the “Well-Done” hearts, and check or X the “Next Steps” boxes. Circle or underline a key word if desired. Optional: include a grade at the top e.g.; 1 – 4, where is 3 on grade level, 4 is a grade higher, 2 is approaching grade level, and one is below expectations for the grade.
TECH TIP: For a large, colorful view of these pages, simply open the PDF on your Smartboard. You may write on these PDF files using the Smartboard pens.
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS BUNDLE OF RESOURCES:
Writer’s Toolkit for Kindergarten Includes: ABC Chart, Personal Word Wall, Next Steps Checklist for a writer's notebook or folder. BONUS: ABC Song and Writing Rubric in a Song MP3s!
FOR WORD WORK:
Word Work Fun Bundle – Printables, Crafts, MP3 Songs, Personal Word Wall—VAKT: Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic, & Tactile!
You might also enjoy these:
Look At Your Writing – K Rubric in a Song - MP3
Vowel Vest and Short Vowel Fun
I hope you enjoy this Feedback Comments Resource…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at www.teacherspayteachers.com/ Feedback Comments
it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
© 2016 Renee Dawn (Please honor the copyright, for use by one buyer in a classroom setting)