Figurative Language Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these Figurative Language flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These Figurative Language Flippers are a great way to teach and organize figurative language vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have a figurative language picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
This Figurative Language Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 12 Figurative Language Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with a figurative language picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more figurative language vocabulary to.
• An enlarged set of the figurative language pictures to hang on a figurative language bulletin board or word wall.
The 12 figurative language terms included are:
simile, idiom, metaphor, hyperbole, personification, onomatopoeia, alliteration, rhyme, pun, oxymoron, irony, symbolism
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Check out my other Interactive Notebooks (Flip-O-Ramas)
Thanks for looking at these Figurative Language Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store