Also included in
- Slope comes in many forms. This 4-part bundle includes 3 slope activities (slope sorting activity, slope task cards, slope game) and a slope quiz to summarize student learning. The 4 parts are linked below:Slope Sorting ActivitySlope comes in many forms. This activity helps students identify slope$12.50$15.50Save $3.00
- This bundle includes 4 sorting activities covering slope, linear equations, functions and systems of equations. This bundle has been updated to also include links to interactive digital versions of the activities. The digital activities are in GOOGLE Slides.Includes both print + interactive digital$12.50$14.00Save $1.50
- This big bundle includes both print and digital activities to reinforce and review slope. It includes a slope partner scavenger hunt, a whole class scavenger hunt, task cards, puzzles, a slope tree to decorate your classroom bulletin board, a slope challenge PowerPoint game, a slope digital math esc$29.50$44.50Save $15.00
- This bundle includes 24 activities for teaching, practicing and reviewing slope and algebraic functions. Also included is a set of Linear Equations Flippables for the slope, slope-intercept and point-slope equations. Many of the activities in this bundle have been updated with digital versions. Beca$58.00$88.50Save $30.50
- This bundle contains middle school math activities that have all been updated with digital versions to meet the needs of distance learning. The digital versions are linked within the printable files and were built in either Google Slides or Google Forms, depending on which made sense for the activit$50.00$73.50Save $23.50
*Includes both printable and digital in Google Slides.
In this finding slope activity, students identify slope when it is presented 5 different ways: tables, graphs, sets of coordinates, equations and right triangles in this activity. Students sort the different representations of slope into 6 categories: slope 0 through slope 4 and undefined slope.
Now also included is a digital GOOGLE Slides version for students working online. Students sort the digital cutouts into slope categories that span 2 slides. This way, students do not have to move any pieces from one slide to another. Students sort into 3 categories on each slide.
This activity works great as a stand alone activity to practice finding slope or in an interactive notebook. I also like to use sorting activities as a low-stress way to evaluate student understanding. Includes both print + interactive digital versions
Included in: Algebra Activities Bundle w/ digital updates
You may also like: