Also included in
- This resource contains printables for quarters 1, 2, 3, and 4 of the Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade Academic Year.Included In This Bundle:1st Grade Morning Work BundleKindergarten Morning Work BundleSecond Grade Morning WorkFour quarters (1,2, 3 and 4) of focused Common Core morning wor$37.12$66.00Save $28.88
This daily 1st grade morning work is one of the easiest ways to make sure you are covering all the important ELA, grammar and math standards that your students need to know.
This resource contains printables for quarters 1, 2, 3, and 4 of the first grade academic year.
First Grade Morning Work: Four quarters (1,2, 3 and 4) of focused Common Core morning work at your fingertips. Make every second count by giving your first graders standards-based morning work! I have designed these to work for a first grade classroom. This is not an entire curriculum, rather it is meant to support the learning of the standards. Please read the entire description and ask any questions you have before purchasing this product. Download the preview to get more details about this first grade Morning Work!
*Update: I have added a page of lined paper with the sentences for the days that include sentences. Be sure to copy these to the back of each day if you want kids to have extra room. Using journals to transfer the correctly written sentence works very well for those learners that need to write bigger.
Save 25% when you choose the K, 1, and 2 Bundle!
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my TPT store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at email@example.com