Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
This physics package includes a full lesson set for a complete unit on Forces (Dynamics). Within the unit package, you'll find the lessons, activities, and a full, day-by-day breakdown on how I teach this unit in my own classroom.
- 5 weeks of teaching material
- 5 Lessons each containing
- The teacher version of the presentation
- The student version of the presentation
- Embedded videos
- An auto-graded Exit Ticket with an answer key
- Student lesson handout
- 2 Unit Test with Answer Key
- 2 Quizzes with Answer Key
- Newton's Laws of Motion Lab Station Activity
- Friction Lab Station Activity
- How Planes Fly Lab Station Activity
- Newton's Laws Inquiry Video Activity
- Friction Digital Scavenger Hunt Activity
- The Effects of Everyday Forces - Reading Comprehension Article
- Forces Task Card Review Game
- "Great resource!"
- Very comprehensive unit with a lot of great material.
- Great product! The author is my favorite!
- Another awesome resource for my honors physics course
- Each lesson in this bundle comes in both Office and Google formats. The presentations are in PowerPoint and Google Slides while all documents contain Word and Google Doc versions.
- Your resources are perfect for distance learning and integrate seamlessly with Google Classroom as I've included a link that will automatically create a copy of the resources and put them directly into your Google Drive with one click.
- Purchase --> Open --> Click --> Assign to your students
Having both options allows you to use either without worrying about formatting issues as all the work has already been done for you. It safeguards you in case your department or school decides to go Google 100% and allows you as well as your students to access everything no matter where you are or what kind of equipment is being used.
The student versions of the presentations contain multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lessons. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
I also have a range of assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning, and everything in between.