A set of 32 task cards designed for students to independently, or in groups, practise solving problems on forces.
Includes questions on the following themes;
1. Contact and non-contact forces
2. Balanced and unbalanced forces
3. Forces diagrams
4. Calculating net forces
5. Newton's 3 Laws of Motion
6. Differentiated calculations using Newton's Second Law [F = m x a]
Included in this kit:
- 32 task cards focusing on different aspects of forces.
- Student solution sheet on which to record answers.
- Teacher answer key.
There are 4 cards on each sheet [8 sheets in total]. They can be printed in greyscale or color [single or double sided]. Save paper and time by laminating the cards and keeping them as class sets. Provide each student with a blank solution grid for writing the answer to the problem stated on each card. Great as a group extension or consolidation activity or for early finishers.