“Tree-mendous” Ornament Fraction, Decimal, and Percent Task Cards and SMARTBoard File
Each card in this set of 12 fraction, decimal, and percent problems gives your students 3-4 opportunities to practice finding fractions, decimals, and percents in a fun holiday way! They can be printed and laminated to use as task cards, or print them in black and white for partner or individual worksheets. There is also a SMARTBoard file if you want to do some or all of the cards whole-class, or have students share their thinking after solving.
You will receive:
• 12 colorful task cards ready to print, cut, and laminate. Each card has 3-4 different colored ornaments. Students must figure out how many ornaments there are of each color by finding fractions of a group, converting between fractions, decimals and percents.
• SMARTBoard file with each problem from the task cards on a separate page with animated ornaments. Simply click to check your answer!
• Recording sheet for Task Cards
• Answer Key
• A second version of the cards, with the ornaments left blackline, for printing as worksheets. Students write their answer in the ornament.
• A blank template for student to create their own problems
**UPDATE** I have uploaded a new file that includes a second version of the SMARTBoard file, in case you don't have the "Boopee" font on your computer. The new file uses the Kristen ITC font, which most computers have. You can see which one looks best on your computer.
Thank-you for checking out my file! If you like my work, “Follow Me” to hear about new products.
Cathy, aka “Downeast Teach”