Fractions Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these Fraction flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These Fraction Flippers are a great way to teach and organize fraction vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have an fraction picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
This Fraction Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 24 Fraction Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with an fraction picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more fraction vocabulary to.
• A fill in the blank quiz that uses all of the fraction vocabulary twice.
• An enlarged set of the fraction pictures to hang on a fraction bulletin board or word wall.
• A fraction chant that uses the majority of the vocabulary.
The 24 fraction terms included are:
fraction, denominator, numerator, division, equivalent , reduce, simplify, simplest form, lowest form, mixed number, improper fraction, factor, GCF, Multiple, LCM, LCD, whole, half, third, quarter, fifth, sixth, eighth, tenth
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Check out my other Interactive Notebooks (Flip-O-Ramas)
Thanks for looking at these Fraction Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store