Frog math for spring! Frog Life Cycle Patterns is a math center featuring eggs, tadpoles, tadpoles with legs, froglets and frogs. Students will engage with AB, ABC, AAB & ABB patterns, then follow up with cut and paste worksheets to fill in the blanks and to create original patterns. 25 pages of learning fun!
For more spring themed learning, you may also like:
- Butterfly Life Cylce Booklet and Craft,
- Spring Math Bundle for First Grade,
- Frog Math for First Grade,
- How Many Frogs Tall Measurement Activity,
- Hundreds chart puzzles inspired by Jump, Frog, Jump!,
- Spring Hundreds Charts, and
- Bunny Time.
Thank you for visiting Paula's Primary Classroom. All new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours. To be notified when new activities become available, and of upcoming sales, please click on the green star below my store name and follow me. Followers and feedback are greatly appreciated!
- Join my email list.
- Follow me on FaceBook.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Follow me on YouTube.
Have a great day!