Put the fun back in Friday with these 10 super fun math games! These games are all simple to make, explain, and play. Best of all they were developed to specifically support the fourth grade Common Core Standards.
This pack includes the following games -
* Division Brick Yard - Students use knowledge of division facts to climb to the top of the brickyard (4.NBT.6)
* Castle Climb - Students use knowledge of equivalent fractions to "climb" to the top of the castle (4.NF.1)
* Fraction Multiplier - Students multiply fractions and whole numbers in this fast paced game (4.NF.4)
* Remainder Road Race - Students practice long division in this fun road race (4.NBT.6)
* Fraction Wrangle - Students compare fractions and try to "wrangle" spaces on the game board (4.NF.2)
* Decimal Wrangle - Students compare decimals and try to "wrangle" spaces on the game board (4.NF.7)
* Symmetry Capture - Students identify lines of symmetry as they try to "capture" spaces on the game board (4.G.3)
* Shape Property 4 In A Row - Students identify shape properties and try to get four spaces in a row (4.G.1 and 4.G.2)
* Spin, Build, and Compare - Players build and compare decimals (4.NF.7)
* The Missing Length (and Width) Climb - Players solve for an unknown variable in an area problem and attempt to climb to the top of the board (4. MD.3)
The hardest part of "Fun Fridays" is coming up with a new idea each Friday. This pack has the hard work done for you! These 10 games are more than enough for an entire quarter of fun Fridays! These games are simple to prepare and they do not require special materials. They will save you hours of work!
These games can also be used during any instructional time. You can play them on Friday and use them as centers all year!
I also have a Fun Friday Quarter 1 pack available at the link below.