PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
24.18 MB | 45 pages
Put the fun back in Friday with these 10 super fun math games! These games are all simple to make, explain, and play. Best of all they were developed to specifically support the 5th grade Common Core Standards.
This pack includes the following games -
* Division Brick Yard: Players climb to the top of the brickyard using division facts
* Remainder Road Race: Students race around a game board while solving long division problems
* Divide and Conquer: Players face off with division problems
* Crab Crawl: Students crawl to the finish line solving problems using the order of operations
* Order of Operations Face Off: Students solve equations using the order of operations and face off to see who has the greatest answer
* Divisor Quotient Spin Around: Students solve division fact problems to “capture” the most spaces an a game board.
* Decimal Multiplication Station: Students will practice multiplying decimals and face off with the answers
* Decimal Division Station: Students will practice dividing decimals and face off with the answers
* Tenth Trek: Players “trek” across a game board while dividing decimals
* Spin, Build, and Compare: Students spin to build the greatest decimals
The hardest part of "Fun Fridays" is coming up with a new idea each Friday. This pack has the hard work done for you! These games are more than enough for an entire quarter of fun Fridays! These games are simple to prepare and they do not require special materials. They will save you hours of work!
These games can also be used during any instructional time. You can play them on Friday and use them as centers all year!