Put the fun back in Friday with these 10 super fun math games! These games are all simple to make, explain, and play. Best of all they were developed to specifically support the fourth grade Common Core Standards.
This pack includes the following games -
* Fraction Decimal Memory Match - Students match fractions with denominators of 10 and 100 with equivalent decimals (4.NF.6)
* Decimal Deal - Students will compare decimals to the hundredths in a "war" style card game (4.NF.7)
* Fraction Deal - Students compare fractions in a "war" style card game (4.NF.2)
* Convert, Add, and Compare - Students convert fractions to have denominators of 100, add those fractions, and compare the sums (4.NF.5 and 4.NF.2)
* Draw, Convert, and Compare - Students draw fraction cards with denominators of 10 and 100, convert them to decimals, and compare them to earn points (4.NF.6 and 4.NF.7)
* Bridge Across Fractions - Students identify equivalent fractions to build a bridge across the game board (4.NF.1)
* Divide and Conquer - Students build numbers and divide them; the player with the largest quotient wins (4.NBT.6)
* Measurement Bubble Blast (Customary) - Students convert measurement to "blast" through bubbles (4.MD.1)
* Measurement Bubble Blast (Metric) - Students convert measurement to "blast" through bubbles (4.MD.1)
* Untangle the Angle - Players identify acute, right, and obtuse angles and measure them with a protractor (4.G.1 and 4.MD.6)
The hardest part of "Fun Fridays" is coming up with a new idea each Friday. This pack has the hard work done for you! These 10 games are more than enough for an entire quarter of fun Fridays! These games are simple to prepare and they do not require special materials. They will save you hours of work!
These games can also be used during any instructional time. You can play them on Friday and use them as centers all year!
I also have Fun Friday Games for quarter 1 and 2
Fun Friday Math Games Quarter 1 -
Fun Friday Math Games Quarter 2 -