Functional Math Worksheet Life Skills Money Math Telling Time Clock
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Ready to streamline your morning meeting? Are you sick of using that same generic morning sheet from last year? Do you need to increase your class structure without increasing your to-do list? Well, this bundle includes all of your FAVORITE THINGS to get the day (or class period) started!And at lPrice $118.00Original Price $129.50Save $11.50
Practice money math, telling time on an analog clock, and counting in increments all on 1 worksheet! These functional life skills are important to learn and review at any age. With 36 pages, this resource will last you 1 full school year if used once a week!
Design and graphics are appropriate for all ages. This resource is ideal for gathering IEP goal data around functional math skills!
Read about why I created this resource and how I use this in my classroom HERE!
Each worksheet includes these 6 questions:
- Dollar Over
- Counting Dollars and Coins ($1, $5, $10, $10, penny, nickel, dime, quarter)
- Adding two $ values
- Deciding if a purchase is within budget
- Telling time on an analog clock
- Counting in increments of 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 25, and 50 (common counting and money increments)
Each worksheet is labeled with a number and an answer key is included for all 36 versions.
Follow me on Instagram and visit my Blog for more Special Education Tips and Resources!
Want exclusive freebies, notifications of sales, and new resources? JOIN MY NEWSLETTER HERE!