Wanting to move towards a paperless classroom? Imagine using your time to plan effective lessons instead of grading countless student papers! Using Google Forms is the perfect solution! With this file you will be able to share assignments with your class through your Google Classroom without ever having to hand out any paper!
Rounding can be a tough concept for students. With Google Forms it's easy to assess student understanding of the concepts with all the built in features.
• Collects ALL responses on the form (automatically) or to a spreadsheet
• Provides an item analysis for every question
• Calculates the median, range, and average for every assessment
• Paperless and No Prep!
This Google Form Rounding Bundle includes 12 assessments aligned to CCSS3.NBT.1 Rounding to 10 and 100. With this Google Form Bundle you will be able to spend less time grading, assessing and more time for teaching and grouping students effectively to improve understanding, retention, and problem solving!
INCLUDED IN THIS FILE:
(12 different assessments)
• PDF with links to each resource
• Answer Keys built in
• Video Tutorial on how to share the assignment directly with your class
Rounding to 10 Assessments
• Rounding 2 digit numbers to 10 multiple choice
• Rounding 2 digit numbers to 10 open response
• Rounding 2 digit numbers to 10 multiple select
• Rounding 2 digit numbers to 10 using number lines
• Rounding 2 digit numbers to 10 problem solving
• Rounding 3 digit numbers to 10
• Rounding 3 digit numbers to 10 using number lines
Rounding to 100 Assessments
• Rounding to 100 open response
• Rounding to 100 multiple choice
Rounding to 10 and 100 Assessments
• Rounding to 10 & 100 open response (20 questions)
• Rounding to 10 & 100 multiple choice
• Rounding to 10 & 100 problem solving assessment
Google Forms is great for:
• assessing student understanding
• analyzing student data
• 1:1 classrooms or blended classrooms
• sub plans
• paperless classrooms
• teachers that want to save time!
Instant data to plan lessons, improve student learning, and achievement.
Looking for more resources for Google Classroom?
You might also be interested in:
• Rounding to 10 Interactive Practice HERE
• Rounding 3 digit numbers to 10 & 100 Interactive Practice HERE
• ANALYZING Task Cards HERE
• Mixed Review Interactive Practice with Number Lines! HERE
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page. Under each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you provide a rating on the purchased product and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases! I value your feedback.
Copyright © I HEART 4TH Grade. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
I heart 4th grade on Facebook
I heart 4th grade on Instagram
I heart 4th grade on Pinterest